RAILWAY & INTERMODAL
As ATC Group International Transportation, we are working to transport our customers' products to all parts of Europe safely, economically and in the fastest way with our Intermodal Transportation solution, which offers cost and tonnage advantages.
Intermodal Transportation is defined as a transportation service with multiple transportation methods with a single loading and without handling products within the same transportation unit.
Intermodal Transportation is the transportation of a container or trailer by road, rail or sea without ever being opened. Products whose mouths are closed during loading are opened at the delivery point.
As ATC Group International Transportation, we use other transportation methods such as Ro-Ro ships, land trains by combining different alternative modes with road vehicles or 45 HC PW Containers while providing Intermodal Transportation services to our customers.
While providing comprehensive service with our expert staff, widespread agency network, advanced technological infrastructure in Intermodal Transportation, our goal is safe, just-in-time and safe delivery.
Areas where we have made a difference in Intermodal Transportation:
- Direct, transit and Cross transport services
- Wide agency network
- Alternative route options
- Local service and support
Our Intermodal Transportation Solutions
- Truck + Ship/Ship + Ship/Ship + Train combined transportation.
- Box Container, special type, refrigerated and mega container options.
- Transportation by single, group wagon or block train
- Combined transportation to Europe, Middle East, and CIS countries
- Railway container service, terminal handling, and consultancy service
- Fast and cost-oriented logistics solutions